- We are a friendly and informal group forming Lincombe Barn Camera Club, part of the Downend Folk House Association.
- Our main meetings are held at Lincombe Barn, Overndale Road, Downend, Bristol. BS16 2RW. on 2nd, 4th and 5th Wednesdays in the Concorde hall. Meetings start at 7.30 pm. and finish around 9.30pm.
- There are plenty of parking spaces, excellent meeting rooms with a projection screen, and lovely refreshments..
- We do the usual camera club things - occasional competitions, talks, demonstrations on 2nd, 4th and 5th Wednesdays of the month.
- On the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays we have informal workshops to demonstrate techniques on editing and composition, and give the benefit of experience to answer someone’s query.
- In summer we often visit inspiring locations or places of interest..
Please join us - you will be most welcome!
If you are coming from the M32
- Groups of us visit various exhibitions, competitions and so on, and try to get to the important events of the Western Counties Photographic Federation (WCPF) in Exeter.
1. At junction 1, take the A4174 exit to Ring Road/Filton/Kingswood
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A4174 - Parts of this road may be closed at certain times or on certain days
3. At Bromley Heath Roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bromley Heath Road/A4017
4. Continue onto Overndale Road - destination will be on the right
Address: Downend Folk House, Lincombe Barn, Overndale Road, Downend, Bristol BS16 2RW